Differentiate your business! Create an extraordinary customer experience.
“It costs 5 times more to get a new customer than to keep an existing one.” … Fortune Magazine
Do your customers return over and over again?
What impression does your staff make?
A positive customer experience is six things:
- Easy to find website
- Website that interests visitors
- Website that builds trust and credibility
- Website converts visitors to customers
- Provides an excellent experience during purchase
- Demonstrates extraordinary ongoing support
Keep current customers delighted. Distinguish yourself from your competitors. This the “golden egg” most businesses ignore. Make your online presence user-friendly and keep staff who provide outstanding customer service.
The principal and owner of Lash Internet Marketing is nationally recognized as an expert in Customer Experience.
We can help you establish marketing, websites, policies, procedures, training, and maintenance that will ensure sure your operation provides customer service your clients will rate as “Over the Top”.
Customer Service Experience:
- customer service representative
- developing policies and procedures
- developing and managing Key Performance Indicators
- analyzing technologies to improve efficiency and performance
- developing programs to increase collections or improve sales
- training development
- surveys to ensure customers are delighted
- registered auditor for customer service certifications
- executive consulting to Fortune 500 companies
You name it, we’ve done it for support, sales, collections, and customer service.
Contact us today at (707) 794-9294 for a free initial consultation and evaluation.
Wikipedia defines Customer Experience as follows:
“Analysts and commentators who write about customer experience (CX) and customer relationship management have increasingly recognized the importance of managing the customer’s experience. Customers receive some kind of experience, ranging from positive to negative, during the course of buying goods and services. Thompson and Kolsky say that “an experience is defined as the sum total of conscious events. As such, a supplier cannot avoid creating an experience every time it interacts with a customer” (2004). Furthermore, it has been shown that a customer’s perception of an organisation is built as a result of their interaction across multiple-channels, not through one channel, and that a positive customer experience can result in increased share of wallet and repeat business.
A company’s ability to deliver an experience that sets it apart in the eyes of its customers serves to increase their spend with the company and, optimally, inspire loyalty to its brand. “Loyalty,” says Jessica Debor, “is now driven primarily by a company’s interaction with its customers and how well it delivers on their wants and needs.” (2008) 
To create a superior customer experience requires understanding the customer’s point of view, say Don Peppers and Martha Rogers, Ph.D in Rules to Break and Laws to Follow. “What’s it really like to be your customer? What is the day-in, day-out ‘customer experience’ your company is delivering? How does it feel to wait on hold on the phone? To open a package and not be certain how to follow the poorly translated instructions? To stand in line, be charged a fee, wait for a service call that was promised two hours ago, come back to an online shopping cart that’s no longer there an hour later? Or what’s it like to be remembered? To receive helpful suggestions? To get everything exactly as it was promised? To be confident that the answers you get are the best ones for you?” (Peppers and Rogers 2008)
In short, customer experience meaning a customer journey which makes the customer feel happy, satisfy, justify, with a sense of being respected, served and cared, according to his/her expectation or standard, start from first contact and through the whole relationship.”
Call 707-794-9294 to find out how you can differentiate your business. Provide an extraordinary customer experience for your customers.
Lash Internet Marketing provides the following services:
- Internet Marketing in Santa Rosa, CA and surrounding area
- Internet Marketing in Sonoma County
- Customer Experience Consulting in Santa Rosa, CA and surrounding area
- Customer Experience Consulting in Sonoma County.
- Customer Service audits and improvements
- Social Media Marketing in Santa Rosa, CA and surrounding area