Many claim they can do SEO. Can you trust them? NO!
Not all of them.
Do your homework! Research Internet marketing consultants before you sign a contract.
Search Engine criteria changes constantly. Unfortunately, there are a great many national and international companies who say they know SEO. Many promise to get you on page 1 of Google. Even Google will tell you this is an empty promise.
Some Internet consultants are using their clients as a crutch while they look for their next full-time employer. They are active for a while, then disappear.
Internet optimization is not smoke and mirrors. SEO? Social Media? Email Campaigns? Articles? Blogs? Newsletters? Tracking Results? Ranking high with search engines takes time, knowledge, and resources to be successful.
Lash Internet Marketing is successful. In turn, we make our clients successful.
Not all Internet Consultants are effective, because:
- there is no national certification
- “consultants” market themselves to make $$$ while unemployed
- anyone can call themselves an SEO expert
- there is no standard checklist that gets you to the top of page 1.
- one success story doth not an Internet Marketing Consultant make.
To find a credible, trustworthy, effective Internet Marketing Consultant use the following criteria:
- Look at results.
- Check the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
- Look for reviews on Yelp.com and other customer review sites.
- Get references and call them.
- How long have they been in business?
- Is it a sideline or full time business?
- Are they guessing, or are they backed by experts in each area?
- Where do they research their information?
- What classes have they taken?
- How do they stay current with Internet changes?
Research our competitors, then call us at (707) 794-9294. Our successful track record demonstrates your future.
How does Lash Internet Marketing stack up against the competitors?
Here are our answers:
- We are a proud member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB), Santa Rosa Chamber of Commerce, Business Networking International (BNI), and the Cotati Chamber of Commerce.
- Our results are positive. SEO takes time. Our clients are either enjoying page 1 rankings, or are continually moving upward in the rankings.
- We welcome requests for references. We try not to bother our clients with too many reference calls, but they are always excited to speak with other businesses that want to enjoy the same level of success.
- Lash Internet Marketing has been in business over 3 1/2 years, but our principal/owner has been in the industry for over 30 years.
- We are a full time operation, and have been since we opened our doors.
- Our resources are gurus who specialize in individual areas of the Internet. Here is a sample list of the experts we can involve with your project:
- Content Copywriting
- Google Analytics
- Google +
- Hot Frog
- Graphic Design
- Website Development in various programming languages
- Website Widgets
- Email Services
- Linking Strategies
- Directory Strategies
- Internet Marketing Research
- Customer Management Systems for various programming languages
- these are just a few.
If we need more knowledge than our team has, we can tap into appropriate resources, like those listed above, as needed. This provides you with the best of the best, while keeping your costs reasonable. This is also part of how we stay up with all the changes.
7. We research specific items using the Internet, and the resources listed above. This is a business of continually learning. It must be so we can keep up.
8. We attend several classes and webinars per year. These are taught by recognized master instructors from places like the Search Engine Academy, WSI (We Simplify the Internet), Google, Market Samauri, and many more.
9. We subscribe to newsletters from the vendors, and other experts around the world. We dedicate 15%, or more, of our time to updating our knowledge.
Call today to speak with one of our proven consultants. (707) 794-9294.
Wikipedia defines Internet Marketing as:
“Internet marketing, also known as digital marketing, web marketing, online marketing, search marketing or e-marketing, is referred to as the marketing (generally promotion) of products or services over the Internet. iMarketing is used as an abbreviated form for Internet Marketing 
Internet marketing is considered to be broad in scope because it not only refers to marketing on the Internet, but also includes marketing done via e-mail and wireless media. Digital customer data and electronic customer relationship management (ECRM) systems are also often grouped together under internet marketing.
Internet marketing ties together the creative and technical aspects of the Internet, including design, development, advertising, and sales. Internet marketing also refers to the placement of media along many different stages of the customer engagement cycle through search engine marketing (SEM), search engine optimization (SEO), banner ads on specific websites, email marketing, mobile advertising, and Web 2.0 strategies.
In 2008, The New York Times, working with comScore, published an initial estimate to quantify the user data collected by large Internet-based companies. Counting four types of interactions with company websites in addition to the hits from advertisements served from advertising networks, the authors found that the potential for collecting data was up to 2,500 times per user per month.“
Lash Internet Marketing provides the following services:
- Internet Marketing in Santa Rosa, CA and surrounding area
- Internet Marketing in Sonoma County
- Customer Experience in Santa Rosa, CA and surrounding area
- Customer Experience in Sonoma County.
- Customer Service audits and improvements
- Social Media Marketing in Santa Rosa, CA and surrounding area
- SEO in Santa Rosa, CA and surrounding area
- SEO in Sonoma County